Sunday, September 23, 2012

So much has changed in a year.....So much to come

Sooooo, It's been a minute since I've posted on the blog and my life is different. I relocated home and I signed up for the Navy! Life the past 10 months has been very eye opening in so many ways. From the mental and physical, to relationships, jobs, religion, etc... I guess one could say I've had a "ahhh" moment as Oprah calls them but it does feel like the light bulb has finally went from dem to completely bright. My focus has been mostly on finding myself spiritually through "lifestyle" changes, being a more positive person, putting effort towards becoming mature, understanding failed relationships and attempting to make new ones. I've learned that everyone doesn't deserve your energy or the privilage of being incorporated in you life. I have to give some of this credit to reading books such as "Spiritual Solutions" which some people laugh and write off as bullshit but it is an alternative way of thinking apart from mainstream organized religion and people are often afraid of something they don't understand. I love reading Deepak Chopra books and his information. I also credit watching shows like Oprah's Master class. I've learned the true meaning and essence of "learning from someone else's mistakes." All in all, I recognize my need to improve as a person, I've incorporated some daily lifestyle changes, I'm reading more and being way more observant of the world around me, I'm refocused and moving towards a new set of goals, I've reevaluated people in my life and excluded a bunch,I am currently redeveloping my "circle", and learning to let some relationships go! None the less, this blog is just my thoughts.... Kind of like an open journal :) Scary thought but so what! "Life is constantly evolving, so should we"

No comments: